We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Interact and get social with TDU Central!

Baldy

Ladies, Gentleman and Animals, we at TDUCk are wanting to make stalking us worth while, so we're going to start using our twitter and fb to post the latest news, cruises and more! We'll need your help with this as we need to know what to feature, so if you have anything you'd like to share with our fan base email us at: social[(AT)]tdu-central.com

While we're at it we'd love to know what you'd like to see us doing on social networks, any you think we should join? Maybe we should be posting more on them?

Here's a brief run down of what we offer!

Facebook - Search "TDU Central": Randomness, news and comments

Twitter - @TDUC: An RSS feed of the latest threads

Twitter - @TDU_C: Diablo and his random thoughts, not that there are many!

YouTube - Search "TDU Central": Videos from the TD series and more!

If you can think of anything else you'd like to see or you've got any ideas then let us know!

Thanks

Just had a look at our page stats on Facebook and linking to the content announcement of the TDU2 DLC tripled our weekly unique viewers which is great, so more of that might be the way forward. However obviously there isn't DLC to announce every week so not too sure about where we can go with that...

Maybe just linking to other high profile gaming sites when news/ rumours are posted could better engage people.

I think a difficulty we might have to face is that people have liked us for info about the Test Drive series and if we start posting up content irrelevant from that series we might lose fans rather than gain them.

Saying that, I think the affiliated deals that have been posted are pushing us in the right direction and any news we can grab regarding other AAA games could help us engage a wider audience.

I realise those points contradict each other, it sort of comes down to should we be sticking to the TD series, or go for that wider audience and start branching out a bit.

This is it, what I'm looking for is modders to let me know when they release a mod, and people to make me aware of contests etc, the main reason for the email is so I can get these on the go as I can't always get to the forum, but can always access my emails and fb! So guys step up to the challenge and lets make this place more active and even more insane!!! :D

The RSS feed is a good way to find out what's already happened but maybe we could persuade some modders to let us know about upcoming mods in advance via the email address and generate a bit of hype for them etc.

Plus with the email address, people could let us know about any events or threads they personally want us to publicise for them to generate some interest :)

Also, I only just noticed this thread wasn't in the staff section, come on people, let us know what you want to see from us :D