We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Which Camera?

Beav

Hello. As I do web design I was thinking of buying my own camera just after Christmas as it will come in very useful. Im understand camera's (abit) but don't know what to buy for my money. Im looking to spend up to £100/£120. You may say I don't need an expensive one as im a noob to it (I have taken pictures with my phone in the past but not for quality just memories) but the camera will need to produce high quality images as they will be used on websites. I have been recommended a DSLR second hand from ebay for my budget but do I really need a DSLR?

Please recommend away.

/Thanks

I've got a Nikon Coolpix L110, Absolutely stunning picture quality in outdoor lighting. You could might be able to find a new one, and most defiantly an used on in your budget.

Just search that camera in google - shopping and the cheapest that came up was £180

EDIT: I noticed Argos has one for £120. 1/2 price ;)

Apparently there is no need to spend over £100 on a camera. My mum spoke to a photographer. He said one of the hardest things to picture is jewellery (my mum makes hand crafted jewellery). She got a camera reduced from £90 to £60 and it takes great photos on jewllery. Im just concerned as it will be on a website so needs to look excellent.

• 2 weeks later...