We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Without upgrades, your current car may not be competitive in this event

Who

Does anyone else get completely sick of this message? Like, really irate about it?

I'm so tired of the game not suggesting events unless my car is within 3 points of the class boundary, and then telling me that the car i switch to once I select the event couldn't possibly win without upgrading it. I know that you do customising, it's just I prefer the way a car handles as it is. Every time it makes suggestions, every time I refuse them, and every time I win, by at least a 10 second margin. I can't actually get any E class events to show up without chosing my E275 Saab 99. So much for T10's talk of 'never having to stop using your favourite car' eh?

Is there anyone else who races for both the challenge and the fun of driving the car? Who doesn't need the game nannying them into making a perfect racing machine just so you can race with it?

I suppose that's more what i'm getting at. My RS1800 is 74 points under the threshold, yet I always win, it'd be nice if the game could just see that and stop telling me it's a POS :p.

Also it'd be nice if there was more than jst 3 options for each event, i'd like to see every race possible, not just the R2 races it thinks I should be doing at my stage in the career