We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ignition mod ? possible?

roenick371

Hi,

just a little question for all of you experienced and skillful modders - is it possible to make ignition mod for TDU2?

Just say "impossible, because.." or "possible but it would be too much work/offline only" or maybe give me some hope plz :)

In fact you can turn ignition on when leaving dealer or airport by pressing throttle pedal... so the game contains car mode "engine off". But would it be possible to switch car to this mode with button and any time you want? and then start could be by throttle. I am worried that someone tried it and he failed :/ because it is hugely wanted feature and lot of people was angry when it didnt make from TDU1 to TDU2.

thx a lot for answer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it would only happen if you had some kind of "script" that could only be interpreted as a "hack", even if they only work offline, online since he was disabled or disabled / or the system would interpret as a "Hack" as already I said :)

but within the forum TDU2's already being proposed .... So much so that many people agreed and liked the idea :D

I think in the next DLC will have to turn off and on car :D

I think it would only happen if you had some kind of "script" that could only be interpreted as a "hack", even if they only work offline, online since he was disabled or disabled / or the system would interpret as a "Hack" as already I said :)

but within the forum TDU2's already being proposed .... So much so that many people agreed and liked the idea :D

I think in the next DLC will have to turn off and on car :D

I hope you don't think the devs will actually listen to it and implement the feature. But I miss the ignition from TDU1.