We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Quick Question.

Allen2k11

Ok so i as many other people am crazy about supra's i always have been ive downloaded a supra mod and installed it with succes :), the only thing is that i want it to be my best car, I.E Accel,Topspeed and all that good stuff. i was wondering if it was possible to mod it into the mclaren twin turbo by just replacing and keeping the name through TDMT, Thanks :)

Ah thanks for the info about Tdupe but im going to stay away from it :P just b/c i play online haha, but could you guys help me with something else haha?

ive got the Nissan Skyline gtr and ive installed Comb@t_shotguns mod for it that comes with rims and an new interior view with pretty gauges and all that nice stuff xD only problem im haveing is that its all on the right side of the car im trying to change the cockpit cam to the right through TDMT. but im not 100% sure im doing it right because every time i do my tdu stops working thank god i have a backup XD but what im doing right now is opening TDMT going to Vehicle manager selecting the skyline and changing the cockpit source and Cockpit target to right but to no avail, thanks!