We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aloha from Romania!

Superleggera

:bunny: Hello everybody!:bunny:

My name is Rares, I'm 15 and I'm from Romania !

I'm really in to cars, mostly exotic sports cars like Ferraris and Lambos.My favorite car ever has to be the Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera , so brutal. Hence my username! I'm huge gamer, currently playing stuff like GTA,TDU ,NFS, Driver San Fransisco on PC of course.My favorite game would be GTA San Andreas, I've been playing that since 2005 and I still do sometimes. The amount of mods for that game is mind-blowing.I've gotten pretty bored of that so I've moved on , I recently installed TDU 1 & TDU 2 and I saw a lot of cool things here so I decided to register! Some other things ; I have two quads , both 50cc , one Linahi and the other is a Honda. I guess you could also say I'm an amateur car photographer.I've been on a lot of car & video game forums, but never on one dedicated to both. Here's my flickr and youtube if anybody is intrested :)

I hope I'll enjoy my stay , seems like there's a ton of nice people here .