We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to play with other people on tdu for the PC?

Allen2k11

Ok so im playing tdu on my pc right cruising around in my skyline gtr and goin hmm i need someone to play with but i cant find anyone and i dont get it because i look on the map and it says 65 players are online and im like hrm so i drive around somemore and noone!:confused: im so lost and lonely :tw:in my gtr :( how can i find people to drive around/race with lol Please halpz me and you get a virtual pat on the head :D

Thanks- Allen2k11

and yes i have the bought game XD

The game is set up so you are automatically connected to other freeride players as you drive around. If you go to your map, then the players section and zoom all the way out just before you hit the credits, you should see purple clouds.. Those are where groups of players are at.

You'll see most people around Ala Wai in downtown Honolulu..

10.jpg

Near the top left, there are 4 icons that change which options are shown on the map.

First one shows races and missions

Second one shows Buildings (houses, car dealers, etc)

3rd one shows online racers that you can join

4th one shows your personal bookmarks (co-ordinates on map).

You must have ticked the box to create an online profile when you started the game (you would've entered a GameSpy ID (email address/password) at the start. If you didn't do this, then you need to make a new profile in game, set it to online, and start again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

hi i am new and have been for a couple of years since tdu online game I've played offline someday but always online trouble connecting tube since a couple of years I think since her megapack not buy orijinal thing (can that is the problem) well the thing is that a few days ago and I found this pajina new patches and cars did not know and said physical wooowwww new cars all really fantastic.

esty now looking forward to playing online and I have no idea if it works or not tdu server I can not connect please if you can help me

• 2 months later...