We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV

Reventón09

Can somebody re-upload this on other site.

I can't download anything from Gamefront/Filefront, it just says "Firefox couldn't find server blabla".

I tried with Opera, Chrome, IExplorer and Firefox. Nothing worked.

I would really apreciate it if somebody will do that.

You can't download it on any of those browsers? :S Do you get the same "couldn't find the server" message in IE etc?

• 3 weeks later...

That's why I said it has something to do with your location in other words people from Romania can't access gamefront no matter which ISP you use. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you and some other guys from the same region have this problem. Everyone else (from Germany, the UK, the USA, France, etc.) is able to download from gamefront. And that's why I suggested to use a proxy which is located in one of those countries I mentioned above.

• 2 weeks later...

A little guide for all of those who can't download this mod from Filefront (for whatever reason):

1. Go to Google.

2. Type in: "tdu2 2010 lamborghini murcielago lp670 sv"

3. You'll find playground.ru among the search results

4. Click on it :)

5. Download the car (the site is in russian but I managed to find the download button, so will you ;) )

6. Have fun !

Hope this solves the problem once and for all.

A little guide for all of those who can't download this mod from Filefront (for whatever reason):

1. Go to Google.

2. Type in: "tdu2 2010 lamborghini murcielago lp670 sv"

3. You'll find playground.ru among the search results

4. Click on it :)

5. Download the car (the site is in russian but I managed to find the download button, so will you ;) )

6. Have fun !

Hope this solves the problem once and for all.

Worked like a charm. Many thanks.:thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Re-up at Mediafire please? Because gamefront blocked downloads for polish users ;/

gamefront . com / file-hosting-faq / (its kind unfair - even users from communist Belarus can download files from their servers freely...)

Same for Serbia, and Mediafire says that file is deleted... :P Can you please re-upload it somewhere else, like Mediafire?? :)

• 3 months later...