We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy New Year and All that Jam!!

Eudemon

Hey all, just wanting to wish everyone of our members, lurkers, spammers, scrapers and stalkers a very enjoyable, fun filled and profitable in both good times and money 2012. This is supposedly the last year we'll ever see so just for fun (huh?) play it like that. Try and do something new everyday, try and scare yourself at least once a week and most of all, say hi to someone new every 19 days. Not sure why but it would be quite funny seeing this item marked on Calendars and people attempting it.

Make the most of any resolutions you make and if you break any before the end of January then I demand you have a bath in Custard and wash your hair in Jam as a punishment for failing so quickly. *runs bath of custard*

Anyway here we are at TDUC, coming up for our 5th year, 5 years eh? Unbelievable and yet still I cannot believe the loyalty (sans stupidity :D) of the regulars and the extremely active. Who knows what the future will bring, he really does, what will the future bring, Who knows as I've already said. but what will come in the days to come, no-one knows but Who knows if you know what I mean. Regardless of all this, a very big massive humongous Best Wishes to you and yours this 2012 and I hope that all your good times in 2011 are your best in 2012.

Soppy indeed, but hey I'm allowed as it's the new year and I feel :duck:ing emotional.

:bparty:

Thanks

TDU Central Team