We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 Appreciation Day!

Eudemon

Hey guys I have been thinking about doing this since early last month and I think it's worth going for and I would like to get the other International communities involved in it also. TDU France, TDU-C.de, TDU.PL, TDU.forumcommunity etc. What I am aiming at is getting a number of people to play TDU1 on an upcoming Sunday of this month - more than likely the 22nd or 29th - to show our appreciation for TDU1 even after all these years.

All you PC players who enjoyed using your wheels and such jump on again and show how much you enjoy proper wheel and clutch support, all of you who enjoyed your Lamborghini's jump in one and drive them round the island, all you bikers, mafia dons and Hardcore mode aficionados you know what to do also.

So whose up for this? The more the better, unfortunately I don't know what the connectivity on the PC side is compared to the undeniably smooth Xbox but all the same it's mainly a day to show how much you really like TDU1 especially if TDU2 has disappointed you.

So come on guys whose up for a TDU AD! :duck:

I'll create a graphic so that you guys on other communities can post it up and join in on this community collaboration if you want to. :D

:bparty:

I just re-installed TDU1, and I seem to have lost my megapack, including the serial number.

Bugger. Should I contact atari and ask them? I can't even remember where I bought it from...

EDIT: Never mind, found it! I got it from gamesplanet and it's still in my account on there, woop!

If anyone needs some TDU1 event inspiration - feel free to check out some of my old cruise threads in the old Atari forums :D

*lots of links*

Ahhhh I miss that forum :) I may be up for this, get me old Ruffy out again, was nice driving properly with my G25, I can imagine the game running immensely well now I got my BF3-spec PC :D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys I have been thinking about doing this since early last month and I think it's worth going for and I would like to get the other International communities involved in it also. TDU France, TDU-C.de, TDU.PL, TDU.forumcommunity etc. What I am aiming at is getting a number of people to play TDU1 on an upcoming Sunday of this month - more than likely the 22nd or 29th - to show our appreciation for TDU1 even after all these years.

So... did this happen?

• 2 months later...