We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't find BNK files (Steam)

weekendwarrior44

hey guys, i just bought a new computer yesterday so i could have some fun gaming. im trying to mod tdu2 so i can get some cars in there. problem is i downloaded through steam and when i go to to steam apps then tdu2 and i go to euro/bnk/vehicles/ i get up to bnk but the only folder in there is video there is no vehicles folder. please could someone help me?6636415567_dc1c19c5f5_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have pretty similar problem and didn't want to create a new topic, so I'm posting here.

First of all, I've been playing TDU2 modded ever since it was possible and first time had no issues whatsoever.

Now I went and bought a new computer, installed TDU2, downloaded modding tools and that ''unpacker'', extracted it into TDU2 directory and ran that unpack.

After all that only thing inside Euro->Bnk folder is a Video folder.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong for couple of days now and I just don't get it... What I'm doing wrong? How it worked the last time?

You now need to reinstall TDU2 since he's been "unpack" and now he keeps like a 'historic "....

And make the whole process, I did with Steam closed, and turned out the Videos folder, after i sent unpack, after he finished I restored the folder and hit F5 Videos folder so was BNK and everything was ok....

If you want I can give you a tutorial to follow to pull it off :D

EDIT: Remember that if you uninstall should delete the game folder and not to download the game again before attempting to back up the Unpacker for Steam :D

• 4 weeks later...

This tutorial is great! I did everything like it says in tutorial and now my game crash when says press any key and i press enter and then gae crashes :(

---------- Post added at 20:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 PM ----------

Ouyeah. and I forgot this i have only this files bigfileRU not EU & I don't have this files TDU2DLCEXPLOv017.big.... & This filesTDU2v82.big..... check the picture.

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

---------- Post added at 20:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 PM ----------

[/color]Ouyeah. and I forgot this i have only this files bigfileRU not EU & I don't have this files TDU2DLCEXPLOv017.big.... & This filesTDU2v82.big..... check the picture.

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

You used the normal launcher?

You must use the Universal Launcher is not the same game crashes.....

Sole reason for the game crash is to use the launcher normal game or a poorly installed Mod .....