We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SsWart: Winter in tdu2 WIP

SsWart

So, gues. Today i finished edition of the trees and grass. Now winter and not many time ago was NEW Year - i dicided painted they in white color. Please, wait. I will add photos and link for downloading. [ATTACH]17115[/ATTACH]

Thank`s D`jey for TDUMT2 and Knyazev for TDUMT2 - Texture Tools:)

Sorry, my english is not very good

Link for dawnloading - version not actuality.

0_6d336_9ae85797_XXXL.jpg

white earth coming to tdu2!!!

0_6e14b_c30b400c_XXXL.jpg

With white trees game was better. And more playable.

U got a lot of work to do i mean it looks like a peace of white paper, no snow color or something ,your just not there yet .I mean white it's not snow just sayin'. Still some one will help u and get some bad ass effects and some graphical adjustments .
Modders can halp me only in one - say me were i can found textures of earth. Other i done myself

Quick run through the files, and I've noticed that file hierarchy is basically the same as TDU. That means you got your usual textures that are used for ground which can be found in commonworld.bnk, and a lot of pre-lit textures. And I mean like a gazilion of them for each and every sector of the island. You can find those in ...\Euro\Bnk\islands\ibiza\level\area-0-6. Change every area texture to, let's say 8x8 white texture in order to get the right color of the snow across the island(s). Just a warning, it's going to be a long and a tedious work.

As Diablo said, good luck. Cause, you are going to need it... and a lot of it.

Quick run through the files, and I've noticed that file hierarchy is basically the same as TDU. That means you got your usual textures that are used for ground which can be found in commonworld.bnk, and a lot of pre-lit textures. And I mean like a gazilion of them for each and every sector of the island. You can find those in ...\Euro\Bnk\islands\ibiza\level\area-0-6. Change every area texture to, let's say 8x8 white texture in order to get the right color of the snow across the island(s). Just a warning, it's going to be a long and a tedious work.

As Diablo said, good luck. Cause, you are going to need it... and a lot of it.

Thanks, you realy help me. I think i will do it about 3 month. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...