We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm Heartbreak!

Guest Heartbrake

Guest Heartbrake

Hello everyone, there is a guy selling a ton of TDU and NFS cars on the net on 3D modeling sites where you can sale 3D models. This is the guy:

3d models, stock photo images, textures (3ds max obj dae lwo c4d ma mb dxf dwg) by 3DMaxum

ALL those cars he is selling are totally stolen and not made by him!

If you were to click on this Bugatti Veyron model, you can compare the interior of the engine and the texture of the rear engine with the texture map of the one in the you can download on this site! This guy is selling a whole mess of stolen content and needs to be taken down! Just look at the interior views and then the engine view for yourself:

You can see the stolen car here:

3d model Bugatti Veyron 16.4 max by 3DMaxum

This is the interior texture map for the TDU/NFS Veryon:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/TDU-ID/Interior.jpg

This is the engine texture map for the TDU/NFS Veryon:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/TDU-ID/Engine.jpg

As you can see, it is 100% match! I have taken this clown down at 3DExport, but I need someone to report his ass at The3DStudio and any other site he might be on.

HELP!!!

Guest Heartbrake
Who made this model?

If you are talking about the cars he's selling, the Veyron is from one of the Need For Speed games which was converted to Test Drive Unlimited.

Guest Heartbrake
What do you want us to do? We ain't no internet police. :hmmm:

In case you didn't know, the reason those models are being stolen are because of people that makes mod downloadable. It is in your right to make it safe if you are to hold downloadable content on your website that you know can be used for such a horrible thing as in selling them knowing they didn't do the effort of making the model or conversion from another game to NFS/TDU1(2). If it wasn't for the modders of your website, you wouldn't have a website to begin with. Because all the news about new games and everything you post on here, can be seen anywhere else. Remember who keeps these website interesting and running, it isn't the admins, it isn't the moderators, it isn't the guest... It is the modding teams and modding personals of the site. It is the main reason people even come to this site.

The least you can do is show respect when something they made or took the time to convert from/to your favorite game for you to use has been stolen and placed up for sale. In case you haven't notice, that person is getting MONEY off something he didn't do/make. What you all should do is report to the website the situation and link them to this thread so they know. I did my part on other sites he's been in, but I can't register to that site for some reason because I keep getting an error.

:fp: .

Hello Mills, you should know better then that, this is a crime you know.

So much of this.

And should be stopped every given time.

:welcome:

Thanks!

Guest Heartbrake
:yawn:

Wasn't for people like the 3D modelers and converters of these models... You wouldn't have anything else to drive in TDU1 but the default cars, remember that.

Please don't post stupid things on my thread, go into your video game manual and read the last page that states you can't mod/change/modify the game and all, yet you all still do it. I'm sure you all don't care about that because the companies don't mind your fun. But when something like this appears, it is your duty to stop it as a gamer.

Wasn't for people like the 3D modelers and converters of these models... You wouldn't have anything else to drive in TDU1 but the default cars, remember that.

Yes, then let them solve that problem and them figure out if that is their Veyron or not. You have reported, you have done your part, now let it go. Stop acting like their lawyer.

Guest Heartbrake
Yes, then let them solve that problem and them figure out if that is their Veyron or not. You have reported, you have done your part, now let it go. Stop acting like their lawyer.

Is everyone in this website this ignorant?

If it wasn't for the modders of your website, you wouldn't have a website to begin with. Because all the news about new games and everything you post on here, can be seen anywhere else. Remember who keeps these website interesting and running, it isn't the admins, it isn't the moderators, it isn't the guest... It is the modding teams and modding personals of the site. It is the main reason people even come to this site.

You are so wrong you have no idea.

Guest Heartbrake

I can tell this isn't NFSCars where they actually care about taking down people who do do these kind of things. I'm guessing you guys never had the things in your community taken and then placed up to sale on a vender website. Yeah, that has to be it I'm guessing.

Thanks for your opinion about this site! However that isn't going to change anything.

Saying that any news posted here can also be seen anywhere else, isn't that kind of a mute point? As news seen on other sites can also be seen anywhere else?

And I don't mind driving the original cars in the game. I play it on the Xbox so yea... Modding isn't the be all and end all of TDU1/2 and this website. You may not of noticed that TDUCk isn't solely about the Test drive series anymore and hasn't been for quite some time now.

Oh, by the way, hi BlueAce. Now bye. :bye: