We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tomsolo: Dev Car Reconfigurator

tomsolo

Good work. Is it possible to have "TDU2 PE" in future like TDU? :)

Uh, how many times have they asked me this...

Yeah it's possibile - but meaningles and painful.

Example, you have Citroen 2 CV edited top speed like a SS (465 km/h). If you exceed normal top speed (104km/h with lv5) you got a terrible lag - you don't see, just other players, because you have different topspeed datas. TDU2 very few things synchronize online, all other things is solved in local client. If anybody use own stats, the online play will be lag of hell.

Otherwise "no limit" for overwriting value here is a example video a hacked SS - in theory got 3000km/h, the spedometers limit 999km/h.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTE0vx4tZjM

Yeah it's possibile - but meaningles and painful.

Example, you have Citroen 2 CV edited top speed like a SS (465 km/h). If you exceed normal top speed (104km/h with lv5) you got a terrible lag - you don't see, just other players, because you have different topspeed datas. TDU2 very few things synchronize online, all other things is solved in local client. If anybody use own stats, the online play will be lag of hell.

But then tell me how those trainers work where you have a up to lvl 50 tuned car? A friend of mine use them without any lag at all. Working just fine.

The only perofmance modfication I think that would be useful for the online play. is the ability to change the gear rations between the gears. So for example cars like the Mercedes ML65 AMG could use all 7 gears befor reaching topspeed, not like its now, droping in the speed limiter in middle of 5th gear.

Aside of that I look forward for the realse of this tool. Its like your no car damage tool (very big fan of that thing!) something that offers us options we should had in first place... but better this way around as not at all!

So thank you for poking the thing so much and find out this intressting abilitys.

I succesfully solved an EDEN/ATARI bug: the Color chooser limits colors nb 130.560, because make a mistake when convert RGBA values. Now possible is using the full RGB (16M) spectrum, when you want set a sticker color. :) The options "set active color" is coming...

Unfortunately this is using a dynamic pointer, I need more time ...

Doesn't work with v097 exe file: TestDrive2.exe ...

I'll try to use the latest version of the exe-file: v027.

Khmm, pls read included manual :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Important things
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Need latest TDU2 v.027 Explo
Gui only work correctly if your desktop settings 96 dpi!

• 1 month later...

I gota say this is a great mod and a great tool. Keep it up.

My one suggestion is, since you figured out how to add cars to empty spots in dealers.

I was wondering if this is possible.

There are a bunch of aftermarket rims here.

Would it be some how possible to just add the rims to the cars selection menu instead of replacing them over the current rims.

So lets say a mercedes has 3 rim types and i want to add more custom rims, instead of over writing the 3 rim types, just add the custom ones so it total there would be 6 rims to choose from.

Would be really sweet.

• 5 weeks later...
Hmm some research result:

Oh and yes is possible fill dealers with any cars what you want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSB1aN0--1c

Note: maybe useful with some cars - Except DLC cars! - i think club cars, reward cars (Ariel 500) or Racing School Cars.

and how can you do??

I want take one ZR1: (

have told me across "Programs" or HexEditor bad is not right to do so....

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...