We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Ferrari 575 Maranello 2002

Spiral

@Diablo, as you might know, I replaced Tool831 as the Principal Administrator of TDU Forums. Tool831 gave me express instructions to never allow his modifications to be hosted elsewhere.

In case you were wondering, Tool is no longer using any of his Tool831 accounts on any site, including his email address, and as of last month he was

keeping a promise to myself that I won’t log in.
    He was trying to distance himself from TDU modding entirely, and thus, the chances are that he wouldn't be aware of this thread. When he left, he passed on full responsibility for protecting his mods to me (and I can send the Staff Forum post from TDU Forums in which he did this to Diablo if he so wishes). This means that it is I who shall be giving consent as to where his mods may and may not be posted.

I therefore request that the download link on the OP be removed immediately. I also respectfully ask of @Spiral that he delete the file from the external hosting website. I won't comment on punishment as that is a matter for TDU:C staff to consider.

Anyhow, just in case it isn't already perfectly clear, Tool831's mods may not be uploaded anywhere except by Tool831 himself. As a matter of fact, he pulled all of his TDU2 mods from TDU Forums (the site where all his recent TDU1 mods are exclusively hosted) for fear of an occurrence like this, and will not allow them to be re-released.

To be honest, I'm a tad disappointed that this wasn't removed earlier seeing as @Spiral said himself that he did not seek permission to post this mod, a requirement clearly stated in the mod's terms of use.

I promised myself that I would amputate my testicles if I came back on any TDU site... :D However this being posted would explain my PM box being full and emails coming in and out like crazy,

Let me say one thing and PM diablo.. Remove my mods from TDUC. (Specially TDU2 ones)

I shall log out again and remain dead and slowly remove my testicles, until another stealing/no permission or removal comes along. xD Cya all.