We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Looks like it has been a minute since anyone posted in here, so here is a boring video of me driving a 2016 Mini Paceman Cooper S All4.

The BMW went in for its second airbag recall and an oil service so they were kind enough to give me this thing for a few hours. I'm really not a fan of the styling of new Minis at all and I couldn't wait to get back in the BMW purely so people wouldn't look at me weirdly (apart from thinking I'm a drug dealing chav) but the Mini drove quite well. New stiff suspension and presumably run-flat tyres on the Mini made the BMW feel like a Rolls Royce when I got it back though :lol:

I hate the Paceman and most current Mini's styling but damn do I love their interiors. So full of character. And they are undeniably great to drive, although a bit hard suspension wise (as you said). My sister had a Cooper D (Cooper SD?) a while back and the stiff suspension was one of the main factors of why she sold it. Personally I really aspire to owning an R50/53 Mini someday.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...