We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only tunnels like that that I know of are the ones that take you into the midfield at race tracks.

The other two main ones are full of speed cameras and so large you wouldn't hear anything special reverb-wise.

I had to drive 25 miles to get to that tunnel and it's the closest tunnel to where I live. The next one is about 50 miles away and isn't as long.

First proper video with the GoPro and first video in the 330d. Unfortunately the camera was a bit low down (wedged under the passenger seat headrest), but some new mounts for the GoPro have just shown up so I should be able to mount it in a better location now.

Only interesting thing in the video was getting stuck behind my dad being towed by an AA van :p

nice jacket

Best in-car mount I know of is sticking the suction mount to the sunroof glass. Only problem is I don't have a sunroof.

Yeah, that would be my problem as well. I've got a windscreen suction mount now, and also a handlebar mount as I plan to get out on the bike this year, which is what I've told myself for the last three years, but with the added benefit of making a few videos while being out and about I might actually do it this year :p

You should see my jumper :nuts:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, that road which starts at 8:13 is awesome, both by car and by bike ^.^

It has, sadly, carved many human lives, but it's great for driving pleasure :D Some rally events have stages there.

Hipothetically, if my dad was ever to drive above the speed limits...Hipothetically, he would have done that road at night doing some of those corners at 120km/h and scaring the crap out of me making me sweat and think twice before going with him for a drive during night time when the roads are empty..

Hipothetically!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.