We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's one you might enjoy

Note that I specifically asked my RS6 passenger to record "the whole thing" and not just one lap :fp: (granted it may have been hard to hold the phone up with those gforces for that long).

Steve Pizzati is the guy from Top Gear Australia (the only one who wasn't replaced at some point). That show is not on anymore - I think they ran out of Holdens and Fords to drive :lol:

Plenty more fun activities that I couldn't really film discreetly.

• 5 weeks later...

Filming my way to university! The phone stopped recording around 2 minutes before arriving, which is odd as I have plenty of free space!

I was in a rush as I had a test which finished at 20:00, had to have dinner at the shopping, drive back home, pick up my laptop, go back to university for an extra class I had at 21:00, and it was already around 21:05 when I left home!

At the end, I wanted to exit the highway around 100metres ahead of the point where the video stopped, I wanted to overtake the white corsa because he was going too slow, but the C-Klass didn't want to go any faster, why didn't he just use the rightmost lane if he was travelling barely at the same speed as the Corsa? '-' It would also be pointless for me to go to the leftmost lane as I'd have to brake fast to exit the highway just after overtaking and I'd have to recross all 3 lanes... These people slowing you down when you're in a rush :lol: not to mention I still had to find a parking spot! Stressful day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpV5joffhe0

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Got a new catback, this thing is L-O-U-D, waaay over the legal limit, gonna do something in the next week or two to quieten it down a bit. Took a quick video this morning on my phone while I got my dad to drive it up and down the street.

Not a great deal louder than mine, the police here don't really care how loud your car is, if they think it's too loud here its probably because you were speeding past them :cheeky:

The only rules here are on track days, can't be over 101Db I think or you gotta go home again.

Here take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENM7D8Xsga4

Car was dusty after a little fun in an empty dirt car park ;) Chase car was my mate's soon-to-be-sold (and much faster) Evo 6.

Guest MrLolololXD

Just had my exhaust tested, it's over the noise limit at idle LOL

Legal limit is 90dB, I got 94dB at a 700rpm idle, 105dB @ 3500rpm and 108dB @ 4500rpm

Obviously my car is quiet, but the bike is quoted at 84dB @ 4250rpm with the stock exhaust. My new slip-on has just arrived but I've also ordered the tip that reduces noise a bit to keep the neighbors friendly. I assume the dB will go up a bit from stock in any case.

So on my trip last week, my passenge took a video of the A93, Glenshee ski center - Braemar. The faster part of the road which is truly epic. Me™ will back me up on it, as one of his favorite driving roads as well!

Not the whole road, but he's got the general idea of it there! Doesn't seem like 80mph in it... :lol:

Random fact, that road is the highest A road in the UK!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Went to a dyno day today, pulled out 184rwhp with my catback exhaust and new intake, needless to say, I'm pretty happy with such an increase in power with only those two mods. Last time it was on the dyno 100% stock it pulled out 163.2rwhp.

Next up, install and tune my Apexi SAFC Neo, look at doing the rest of the exhaust/headers and get some lightweight pulleys (more for aesthetics), that should hopefully see me around 210rwhp and will probably be the end of the power mods before going turbo.