We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First: Screw your neighbour, unless he's a psycho or something.

Next, damn that sounds so bassy, love the rumble but not in an annoying thumping manner like your typical burping setup. Those rev-ups without the video make it sound like a rally-car about to hit the coming stage and that is one of my favourite sounds. The in-car sound really caresses your ears too and made me smile a number of times, it's not extreme but it's not near subtle either.

Didn't expect it to cost that, and was surprised to hear how low-cost getting this note actually was.

Quite enjoyed that, thanks.

First: Screw your neighbour, unless he's a psycho or something.

Next, damn that sounds so bassy, love the rumble but not in an annoying thumping manner like your typical burping setup. Those rev-ups without the video make it sound like a rally-car about to hit the coming stage and that is one of my favourite sounds. The in-car sound really caresses your ears too and made me smile a number of times, it's not extreme but it's not near subtle either.

Didn't expect it to cost that, and was surprised to hear how low-cost getting this note actually was.

Quite enjoyed that, thanks.

Thanks! And he called the cops several times on my older brother in the past so I'm trying not to go down that path lol. But yeah the car overall does sound amazing and what you can't hear over video is the cracks and pops it makes when you let off the gas. I wanna go unequal length headers in the future to get the complete Subaru rumble, but I'm afraid if I go catless header the car will be way to loud.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a shorter video that you might actually watch (and comment on)! :umm:

I have you know I watch and comment on most of your videos :(

I lol'd btw. Wonder why he went after the guy in front? I'm guessing it took him that long to check his details and discovered he's missing insurance or something. I'd be ripping up the road though (just because) :lol:

That's less than here and yours is, like, 10x busier. :eek:

Yeah :hmmm: Probably due to the location. 45 minutes north and you're in Belfast. 90 minutes south you're in Dublin. Plenty of towns and cities 10-20 minutes away too :lol: It's just a shame it's full of old people who don't want growth. :rolleyes:

Been wanting to do a driving video for years, finally got the chance to do a small one today, just getting out of Gothenburg to go back home, nothing special. :p Also wanted to try the video quality on my M4 which I don't think is too bad to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M--9IqU_Xo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.