We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

We all know there are big releases that have their own massive following and such but what about the games that just sneak up out of nowhere or a trailer you have seen that's caught your eye. Perhaps a game was announced 2 or more years ago and you are hoping 2012 will be the year it will finally show more. If any of this describes you or you just want to talk about or give a heads-up about a game you like the look of then feel free to do so.

Who knows maybe you'll alert us to a cult classic or a diamond in the rough. As after all we're not all FPS muppets or diehard racing fish. :D

I was listening to a podcast a few days ago about the most anticipated games of 2012. Names like Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3, Hitman Absolution, CoD 42 or whatever number they're on etc.

Personally - I'm looking forward to a game that hasn't been announced yet. The next NFS game. (which should by all rights be made by Criterion)

Of course there's a chance we'll get GTA V this year as well and who knows - perhaps Half-Life 3 might actually exist... E3 this year should be very, very exciting.

If the next NFS is made by Criterion, then that. Fallout:New Vegus Complete collection(if they make it) MGS:HD collection would be tempting, but owning all the main games I'll just stick to them! Also if i want the HD feel I can just borrow it from a friend!

Havant been keeping attation to what new games really.

Btw whats thi's C.A.R.S a few of you's are saying? All google gives me is about the film and local car dealerships! :S

mercedes...are you aware microsoft flight is going to be a free game comming out around march, with only Hawaii...... -.-

*cough* Not everyone want's to spend all their free time learning piloting stuff, Flight will be a "flight simulator for masses" which basically means that it's easy to pick up, but hard to master. You can stick to FSX if you got a problem with that ;)

And it's free. Free. Freeee.

repy..im having problems :( they only appeared since i started using ivao again, but mainly VAFS with ivao ,for the virtual airline i fly in...so gota quit the virtual airline and stick to ivao only i guess, as every single flight i've done in the last 5 months, ends up with a crash to desktop after around 3 hours of flight.

Rfactor 2 release, C.A.R.S, GTR 3, Binary Domain after the yesterdays trailer, Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, Alan Wake: American Nightmare, Alan Wake for PC, Metro: Last Light, Far Cry 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 and GTA V if it's coming out this year. These are the ones I remember off the top of my head, but I'm probably forgetting a lot of games.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. :)
Never figured you as a Snake fan... no wait that doesn't sound how I meant it. :lol:

Rfactor 2 release, C.A.R.S, GTR 3, Binary Domain after the yesterdays trailer, Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, Alan Wake: American Nightmare, Alan Wake for PC, Metro: Last Light, Far Cry 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 and GTA V if it's coming out this year. These are the ones I remember off the top of my head, but I'm probably forgetting a lot of games.
Wow someone's got an expensive year ahead. Nice selection though!

Looking forward to CARS (link here for whoever was asking), esp when they start doing more P2P/Rally stuff. Ummm, not much else has me super excited yet, a lot of it is too similar. I'm more looking forwarding to getting a CSR Elite and then playing every single driving game again to see if there's any improvements :p

MS Flight should be good too.