We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sopa [click here] & don't destroy this world.

BAk99

If SOPA passes, I'm gonna make a bunch of Blogger accounts dedicated to pirated music and games, simply so I can get Google shut down.

"Policy analysts for New America Foundation say this legislation would enable law enforcement to take down an entire domain due to something posted on a single blog, arguing, "an entire largely innocent online community could be punished for the actions of a tiny minority."

What sucks here, is people who aren't from the US (95% of the people on this forum) will suffer because the USA is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. I can't even describe how massively mad I am at the stupid of this whole thing. Stupid.

All it really is is a desperate, pathetic power move. If it passes they'll have a hell of a time enforcing anything with all the backlash they'll get, and if it doesn't pass it'll just show how weak they really are and other countries will still take a note from it and make their own little power moves.

(Keep in mind I know nothing about this :P )

Didn't it already pass - which is why Anonymous is waging war with their government? All it takes is some other country's ego to defend their illegal servers from the USA and then there's a precedent for others perhaps. In any case, there are more important things to worry about than Internet censorship - 90% of the Internet is rubbish anyway. They'll just have to work out a way to torrent *.torrent files and directories :p

I feel like punching the leather purse bag faces of the creator and all his little minions who follow him and this bill. Even if this bill doesn't pass, this is just really ridiculous. Things like making a big claim that pizza as a vegetable, constantly fighting wars that the US shouldn't really be in and not trying to fix itself, and now this makes my hatred towards living here just a little bit more.

Then again, there are a FEW things here that can be taken for granted..... Well, for now I guess.

Why can't Lulzsec come back? :(

I wouldn't mind if they hacked(as in real hacking and not DDoS attacks) the US government, politicians and record label sites. Actually cause some damage and not just use silly DDoS attacks that don't have a lasting impact on them. Even though they are funny.

Didn't it already pass - which is why Anonymous is waging war with their government? All it takes is some other country's ego to defend their illegal servers from the USA and then there's a precedent for others perhaps. In any case, there are more important things to worry about than Internet censorship - 90% of the Internet is rubbish anyway. They'll just have to work out a way to torrent *.torrent files and directories :p

The legislation passed to go to vote in the government. The voting takes place next week, Anonymous was pissed it even got to the government, the date of that video I posted in the CB was from December 15th.