We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help using Mini Bink Manager

fo0k

Hi guys,

I am trying out a little sound mod, but it's not working - need some rookie help please.

I'm basically swapping the wav file for one of the radio tracks for my own custom wav file. I'm pretty sure I have the correct bitrate for the wav etc.

When I unpack the bnk to my work folder on desktop it creates a few subdirectories. e.g.

work\a astronauts - classic.bnk\2Work\PC\Euro\Sound\Radio\build\PC\Music

I then replace the wav file in there for my one (but use the same file name as the original.. just to keep things simple.)

When I repack this, do I select that top level (a astronauts - classic.bnk) folder or am I selecting the (Music) folder.

either way it's not working in game / no custom track but I wanted to check the correct repacking process first.

If anyone can confirm bitrates etc required for the wav or any advice for these sound mods it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks Knyazev. I did take a look at one of the game wav and so the file I used was ADPCM, 44khz 4 bit too which should work.. :/

but no sound in game. Its the repacking bit I wanted to confirm. does it look like I am repacking ok with the technique above?