We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Indicators on dashboard - various cars (14)

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Szabi1991: Don't get me wrong, but this is one of the "daily modding businesses" - not everything is working immediately after the first export. ;)

Regarding the lose of functions, the export-filter is still an early version. Hopefully Oleg will update it soon.

2ph5w.jpg

118j3eo.jpg It still needs to be adjusted.

@tomsolo: Have you already looked into the files, with an hex-editor?

Best regards

Stefan

Looked into the interior-files (to find the correct positions) just a few minutes ago.

But your version looks great already! :thumbsup: - Do you still have problems on materials?

Hopefully you will share it with the community, instead of only showing it! (I will not do it, when it's already finished.)

Perhaps you can fix my problems on S3 and Q7!?

Best regards,

Stefan

@tomsolo: Special thanks for your tip!

@Szabi1991: Thanks for your message. - new answer has been sent, check your pm-box. :)

@Emir13: I've already read your first pm and your actual post above, another pm wasn't necessary. :p ;)

Perhaps I will have a look at it, but if so I will have to consult the guy who fixed the ml speedo to possibly put the files together.

Naturally I can't speak for Szabi, perhabs he will do it or has already done. I don't know.

Best regards,

Stefan

@Draps: On pictures (real car) the exhaust is in chrome (haven't tested if the chrome is looking white ingame) and TDU2 3D model has only chrome on the exhaust ... or do you mean the inner exhaust pipes, which should be dark? And could you please explain what is wrong in your posted picture? Seems I'm too blind ;)

@Vanquish: Thanks, but it's done by Szabi1991!