We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any chance to STOP THE RAIN?

VanquishHH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Restarting the game makes no difference to the weather at all... to find out when it will and wont rain you need to look at the weather channel on the TV at home. If it says it will rain from 12pm untill 4pm, no matter how many times you restart IT WILL rain during that time... The only reason it stopped raining after the 5th time is because you had wasted enough time that it stopped raining on its own. what you think is happening would be like saying " i hate nigh time, i had to restart 5 times until it was daytime" which is not correct, you just managed to waste enough time until it got to morning again and it became daytime on its own. Everyone gets the same weather and the same time of day. if its raining at 8am for you its also raining at 8 am for me and nothing you do will change that. unless you mod the game.