We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 DLC Lamborghini Aventador on Youtube?

cremelo

How is it possible to have the DLC Lamborghini Aventador? It was said that would not have ....

Or the guy did a hell of a fake or has something very wrong ....

Usually Mod car the car's name is original, off the performace of ferrari (in the case shown by the speedometer) is not 100 at all the options out that Ferrari has no way to increase ... Or does it?

*removed video links due to belonging to a freak*

They just put the Aventador on another car? Because Ferrari Enzo dont have that performace :eek:

Judging by the sound I think it may be either Ferrari FXX, Pagani (not sure) or Mclaren or am I wrong in these predictions?

That is Reventon09' Aventador and edited database to change cars names.

But that does not cause any trouble when you play online? D:

And as if Ferrari gets 100% in all aspects of performace?

Is there a tutorial on how to edit the database? I would like to get going with the car names too.

Me too: D

It's a mod and all they've done is used a program to alter some of the data of the game. Please don't link to any of GG's video, he's an attention seeking moron and deserves no promotion at all.

Sorry about that, I was even scared when I saw :X

But for example if I use the mod and change the name of the car in my TDU2 not have problems?

Say I am "very fearful" because in Brazil they buy the original game to be bad because of the taxes, I bought there and now looking to take the utmost care :)

Can't be sure 100% if going online with the name edited would result in anything but I haven't seen anyone being banned or anything for small mods like this, haven't really seen many people banned for hacking or cheating either so make of that what you will. Maybe wait and see what people are saying.