We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorials

MagicV8

Hello guys n gals,

I know about Speeders Moddeing wiki, but the tutorial section there is ... fairly empty.

Well, if I would be a modder, I would start filling it up, but sadly I am not right now. :sulk:

But I'm very very interested to start a modder career, if I would know how to.

What I think about is, there are needed pictured step-by-step tutorials about all aspect of modding.

Main themes could be:

• Extract TDU2 (already existing)
  • How to use Universal Launcher (already existing)
  • Extract models of other games like GTR2, GT5 (if ever possible), Forza 4, GTLegends, Dirt2, Shift2 Unleashed, ....
  • Make them ready to import into ZModeler, 3d Studio Max or Cinema4D
  • Texturizing these new models with TDU2 textures
  • Changing textures for inside and outside (incl. number plate, white lettered wheels, chrome)
  • Manage camera view for new models, what to take care about when replacing anohter car
  • Slot system indepth
  • Sound modding from scratch

Well, all about, it seems to be bunch of work, I know. :cool:

But, at least in my opinion, I think, the more people know about (excellent) modding, the more interesting models we will get all.

I know there were some tutorials about modding for TDU1, but they are a bit messed up..

If they are still up-to-date, they need to get reorganised for TDU2.

What do you think about this? :rolleyes:

PS: I already started to replace the number plate with texmod in the past, but at this point, there was no bnk repacker.

Actually I use the packed game up to DLC2 release, after that I will start again unpacked and make try to make the number plate tutorial.