We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

February ALMS Pack.

Flo

2011 Audi R18 TDI

1991 Mazda 787B

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental

2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1

2011 Panoz Abruzzi

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R

2011 Holden HSV GTS

2011 VW Polo GTI

I like the cars in bold... This pack is full of win.

2011 Audi R18 TDI

1991 Mazda 787B

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental

2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1

2011 Panoz Abruzzi

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R

2011 Holden HSV GTS

2011 VW Polo GTI

I like the cars in bold... This pack is full of win.

Take another look at the Panoz and then I can agree :lol:

Wow...who'd of though there'd be an Audi? Is it someone at T10 is a huge Audi fanboy or Audi are throwing money at them...

Only the Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 will be bought! And the free one as well :cheeky:

I'm guessing the Polo or Holden will be the free DLC?

Personally T10 should really add some old skool Euro hot hatch's! 205 GTi & AX GTi please!

Time to make a Cloverleaf logo to put on the front wing!

Wow...who'd of though there'd be an Audi? Is it someone at T10 is a huge Audi fanboy or Audi are throwing money at them...

Only the Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 will be bought! And the free one as well :cheeky:

I'm guessing the Polo or Holden will be the free DLC?

Personally T10 should really add some old skool Euro hot hatch's! 205 GTi & AX GTi please!

It's the Polo or the Alfa that's gonna be free.

Also, we've seen a few rallycars now so it could be possible that we'd be getting some kind of a 205, maybe the T16 :hmmm:

2011 Audi R18 TDI - too fast for me. Pass, but def looks nice

1991 Mazda 787B - :drool2:

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental - :ew:

2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger :ew:

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1 - win

2011 Panoz Abruzzi - :mhmm:

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 :hmmm:

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R - ANOTHER PIECE OF AMERICAN musccle? :fp:

2011 Holden HSV GTS - bleh just seems to be an updated version

2011 VW Polo GTI - lol

Shortly, just another 10 car pack. Nothing really stands out, apart from that 787B :drool2:

Turn ten, i wantt my yellowbird :cry:

2011 Audi R18 TDI - Yepp another Audi but a brilliant motor.

1991 Mazda 787B - AWESOME & LEGENDARY comes to mind.

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental - Nutty, pointless, I'll carbon it if it's matt straightaway

2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger - I've wanted a Challenger, oh well big rims it is!

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1 - LEGENDARY

2011 Panoz Abruzzi - Dull

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 - Body kit and 1994 BTCC livery!

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R - ?????

2011 Holden HSV GTS - ?????

2011 VW Polo GTI - Good for football?

787B, Quattro S1 - Win.

No doubt I'll have to buy the entire pack to gain access to one or other of those cars though. Seriously, enough Audi's and muscle cars now.

Words cannot describe the travesty that is the Bentley (did anyone ever want that?) and as for the Dodge I burst out laughing every time I see it, the most stereotypical American car, tragic. (I'm yet to find love for it from the various Americans I know via Xbox, either)

The rest (to me) is easily forgettable stuff that may be redeemed if it allows for some classic Forza LOL tuning.

Its nice to know Forza fans don't think their DLC is perfect either, us GT5 fans always complain about our DLC:p I gotta say though, I'll take your DLC packs over ours(with a few exceptions). Forza is starting to look better and better I'll admit. I'm just no willing to buy a 360 for one game :p

I understand the Bentley and Dodge for a few reasons - It couldn't be a new model because then they would complain about not having the stock one in the game. It was also for competition purposes - We got the Bentley because Platinum Motorsports won their odd competition and would have their car featured..it doesn't look that bad..With 1000hp (if it has the SS engine, it'd be fun to drive around). The Challenger is there because Rampage is part of the new king of the track tournament, so I guess his car was featured this time. Both are pretty much useless...seems like they didn't have enough cars ready.

The HSV is the Only vehicle that interests me, and even then, it's an updated and lesser version of the current w427 we already have in the game...HSV makes the Maloo, Grange, Senator and GTS Touring, any of which would have been better to add in my opinion.

That being said, I'm glad many people are happy since many of these were top of the wanted lists...but this is the third pack which makes me regret the season pass. Hopefully the next one will have more mainline decent street cars...I'm not much of a race car person.

2011 Audi R18 TDI- Bleeehhhh these diesel race cars are so freaking bland...

1991 Mazda 787B- Lost my shiz.

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental- I actually like it.

2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger- fkn LOL... Reminds me of B.A. Baracus and the A Team for the current day, except incredibly lame (because the original tv show is AWESOME :P)

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1- Lost my shiz even more.

2011 Panoz Abruzzi- KILL IT WITH FIRE.

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4- NO WAY?!?!?! :D

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R- Ooh, i've missed this model, dont see it in games much. Cool.

2011 Holden HSV GTS- :D The maloo would have been nicer though, since we already have the- pretty much- same car in the W427, visually at least.

2011 VW Polo GTI- Hahhhhhhh cool, actually.

All in all im very excited about this one. The Panoz and Audi really kill it for me, but at the same time are the only ALMS cars in the pack lol. The Challenger could have easily been replaced with something else, if the owner wasnt caught up in their competitions and such... I bet they cried when they had to model and texture those wheels...

edit: although, it could be a fun car to make into a drift monster...