We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see, any racing circuit near?

Zhuhai (ZIC) track in China is popular, but not cheap as the cars have to be shipped over in most cases. Costs a minimum of USD800 or so last I heard. There was some insane track day with cars from HK a while back, included a Huayra, Zonda R, Enzo, MC12, Gumpert, 911 GT1, etc...

Zhuhai (ZIC) track in China is popular, but not cheap as the cars have to be shipped over in most cases. Costs a minimum of USD800 or so last I heard. There was some insane track day with cars from HK a while back, included a Huayra, Zonda R, Enzo, MC12, Gumpert, 911 GT1, etc...

Wow! That must have been a blast!

The RS4 is not that rare(at least in this area of Scotland), but the Integrale...daym! :drools:

Also in the same part of town, house a few doors down from who we got the 406 Coupe off of had what looked like a Maserati GrandTurismo under a cover in his garage! (not to ention the Audi S5 in the drive & a brand new Range Rover Sport in the driveway...)

OMFG! :panic: I saw today, wait for it, an M3 CRT!!! I thought it was "just" another M3 in Silverstone II, then I realized it was matte silver/grey, so it had to be painted in one of the original Frozen colors, and then I turned my head to see dat ass... It had the CRT CF spoiler with the orange line, so yes, a legit CRT. The car sounded a bit louder than usual, too.

:omg:

For those, who don't know: only 67 (62 LHD and 5 RHD) were made in 2011, even rarer than the E92 GTS.