We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

Did you wait for the owner to hug him/her?

Sadly not, was there at noon & still there when i walked back to the B&B at 4pm.

Had a good look round and it's got a few extras added, gearstick, front splitter, exhaust, alloys, lowered & de-badged. Guessing the owner was renting somthing bigger for the day, was parked in the grounds of a Eurocar branch.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between you's you've got most of them! :nods:

Pink is a Figaro, fantastic condition as well it was! The Estate is an audi, current gen RS4 or 6 (Was't paying attention to it admittedly) and gray car at the far end was a last gen 3 Series Convertible!

One car nobody's said, and though it'd be really easy! Also if anyone can guess what the car with it's bonnet up is, free reb for you! ;)

Edit: Merc got the 3 series!

Way too many actually, why half the country is filled with pretentious people!

Nah, that building is one of the main buildings for Knockhill, which just happens to be sponsored by 'The Scotsman' newspaper. :nods: (also why one of the infamous corners is called 'The Scotsmans')

Gonna dump a load of stuff I saw over the first half of the year, got quite a lot so will do it in bits:

1st of which being a Skyline R30 hatchback, VERY rare, the guy bought it for peanuts and will probably be able to sell it on for anything between £10k-£100k lol.

[ATTACH]20628[/ATTACH]

2nd is my old civic :rolleyes:, now without green rocker cover and sporting some white advans:

[ATTACH]20629[/ATTACH]

3rd is a guy I know (mitsubishi fwiend) with a 99% rep of the FNF eclipse (pre-bullet holes :lol: )

[ATTACH]20630[/ATTACH]