We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I had a feeling this would be the case... Bright red 3000 GT and dark Tesla in the corner of the frame... but it was the best I could while on the road lol.
Haha, it's nothing to do with the pic mate, I mean even if there was a Lambo, Ferrari, Bugatti in the Teslas place I still would have noticed the Mitsu as I really liked those cars and the technology behind them. Not to mention it was one of my cars of choice in GT2. :D

Haha, it's nothing to do with the pic mate, I mean even if there was a Lambo, Ferrari, Bugatti in the Teslas place I still would have noticed the Mitsu as I really liked those cars and the technology behind them. Not to mention it was one of my cars of choice in GT2. :D

Well, the next time I see it I'll get bucket loads of pictures just for you. :) The guy who drives it goes to my university, and is part of the car club there (as am I!). I know it's the base model, but he's done some 'stuff' to it. There's also a white VR4 here as well.