We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

I has a sad. :(

I saw (what I think was) a Virage Volante in a parking lot. I couldn't get pics of it because 1) I was in a car at the time and 2) the top half was blocked behind a hedge. It had New Jersey plates but I know it's a big place so whoever lives there and is on this forum, look out for a gray/grey Virage!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone remembers that earlier in the year i went to a Rally and my mate was taking photos for a team with a rally Spec lancia Delta?

Well was at the team garage yesterday and not only is the delta fixed they have some good cars there prepping up for otheres including:

A works replica UR quattro, fully custom built and even has the interest from the guys at Ingolstadt! Can't wait for it to be finished!

The Delta , now fixed and up and ready for rally again.

An ex-lorks Lada, looked reday to rally but was sitting in the corner of the workshop.

A EP Civic up for rally spec, getting it's suspension worked on.

The owners GC impreza, which is just it's shell still, getting a full rebuilt.

Outside the workshop they had there N1 spec impreza rally car and a Very tidy MG GT.

I've no pictures(we diddent have a camera, and not exactly able to take photos in a working workshop). If intresed they have pictures on there FB page

Also saw a MG6 again, same one as before! :D

I drove next to a Maserati GranTurismo last week and forgot to post about it. I obviously couldn't get a picture driving next to it.. but oh god it sounded so good.

Hate it when that happens! bad as most of the time I see a car people here would consider good is when I'm driving, or in a car!

So many great pics here, they should be on CarPaps too. :cheeky:

Seriously though it would be great to have those of you who are not a member of the Carp to join up and maybe even enter our "Pap" of the Week contests. Competition and Quality is high though. Are you up for it? :D

Any login problems or what not PM me here and I'll get you sorted.

So, my friend sent me a photo of this and then I demanded to know where it was so I could go take some pics...LOL...

7696583084_7a6323dc84_z.jpg

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster by - Icy J -, on Flickr

7696580584_3a2ded75ab_z.jpg

7696581190_8ffe23b54d_z.jpg

7696574226_7e9817a470_z.jpg

7696566816_e862546c2f_z.jpg

BMW M6 E63 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

7696573694_6481d7741c_z.jpg

BMW M6 E63 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

@Diablo - I would join CarPap's but I dont have a DLSR or I'm driving when I see stuff or cant be bothered to get my phone out(down to a 2mp camera now on the phone). But still tempted for when I go to rally's and such! :)

When in Aberdeen yesterday did see a Infinity G37 and also a Lotus Elan(Mk2, the FWD one). Infinity are quite nice when you see them, but still rare the UK...