We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love how a mere Civic Type R is used to cart around bikes :lol:

:(

A local business owner around where I live mounted a trailer hitch to his RUF RGT Cabrio (yes, they didn't make one - it was one of two custom jobs done in California) and uses it for his road bikes. As for that Civic, that looks to have a number of Mugen bits... :hmmm:

Saw this GT-R today. Nice to drive such a car in those conditions; about 50cm of snow :D

http://just.razzi.me/photos/936318/d760f13.jpg

It's a pity I couldn't get any better pictures. I hadn't got a tripod with me, and light in this underground garage was dim.

That car will probably end up being one of those posted on forums as "proof" that GT-R prices are declining. Although that said, those things will probably end up being the MkIV Supra of 2025.

-------------------------------------

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'll give you a quick list of some of the stuff I've gotten to drive during my weekend job as a valet:

• Kahn-modified Range Rover
  • 2012 S4 (lowered on coilovers, exhaust work, reflash)
  • Cayenne Turbo
  • A8L (lots)
  • Range Rovers (lots)
  • Mercedes S550 Designo (comparable to BMW's "Individual" line)
  • Cayennes (lots)

^Most, if not all, of these are 2012s or 2013s.

There are also tons of Escalades, Suburbans, and Denalis - EVERYONE has one, to the point where they will get into the wrong car if we bring up two at a time. Plus there's all the stuff that passes by which I didn't drive: Hummer H1 and H2, lifted F-350 King Ranch, and some other cool stuff. :D

-Leadfoot

;501574']As for that Civic' date=' that looks to have a number of Mugen bits... :hmmm:[/quote']

Well the spoiler is standard FD2 at least lol, can't really see what you're seeing :hmmm:

What valet does actually? Is that the guy who parks people's cars at the restaurants? :lol:

Yes. Lucky Sod :)

That was quick. Journalist?

Congrats on the new job Leadfoot... although that sounds just a little bit like the start of TDU2 :lol:

Thanks! And yeah, but with less sleeping and more boring SUVs. :cheeky:

What valet does actually? Is that the guy who parks people's cars at the restaurants? :lol:

Sounds very nice, though!

Yeah. Pretty fun. I'm doing it at a ski resort, though, so a fair share of the vehicles are people's ski cars (in other words, the Escalades they only use at their second homes). We get a few fast things, though, as I mentioned. ;)

i would never trust a valet, sorry leadfoot but they have have a really bad rep

I consider myself responsible, but I've worked with a range of people and have firmly decided not to have my own car valeted if I can help it. :whistle:

Same reason why there are valet keys for cars. :lol:

Meh, no one where I work uses them (although that's partly due to the fact that we see the same people every day and know everyone by name). You New Yorkers must think Vermont to be so quaint and serene. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Guest MrLolololXD
;501574']

That car will probably end up being one of those posted on forums as "proof" that GT-R prices are declining. Although that said, those things will probably end up being the MkIV Supra of 2025.

???

:leaves: