We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Vermont, it's most definitely quaint and serene. Except Springfield, that place is awful. :lol:

Oh, it is. It's awesome, actually. You just occasionally get comments from tourists saying how quaint and old fashioned things are, and you remember that this wacky and weird and friendly place is where we Vermonters live. :D

I've passed through there and it was quiet for that brief moment. :p And I meant keys as in those special keys owners give the valet that cut down the rev limiter or horsepower or whatever it was. :hmmm: Can't remember off the top of my head.

Yeah, it is nice. And yeah, you're right about them being called valet keys. It's just that I work at an exclusive club and we see the same people every day for a couple of hours, so they just hand us their complete keychains.

???

All I was saying about that GT-R is that once it depreciates to the point that the Supra has, people will pick a car like that (one that has been used as a car instead of as a garage ornament) as their example for how cheap GT-Rs are. It's like how people point out how cheap salvage-title Lotus Elises are, only somewhat less dramatic.

-Leadfoot