We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at a local car meet, so a ton of things....

And I never brought my camera.

Normal stuff you expect, Imprezas, Evo's, Focus RS/ST's, bunch of Japanese stuff(Civics, S2000, 180SX, Slieghys, LS300, Skylines, Etc), a ton of proper off-roaders...Even a TVR Sagaris, Ferrari 458 Spyder, R8 V10 Spyder, Nissan GTR. Too many to list :lol:

Oh...pick of the show was a Black Honda Civic Aerodeck and a blue Peugeot 306 Estate. No reasons why. ;)

Lotus Exige S Series 3

They just look fantastic when you see them for real! One of, if not the best looking cars out there at the moment! And it's a hellofa car in every way! :D

-

Past two nights (mornings? whats 3:30am classed as for you?) I've came across a R33 Skyline GTR driving slowly. Really odd as most of the time you see a Skyline in the UK it's always being driven hard by someone who very likely to think it's the best car ever.

They just look fantastic when you see them for real! One of, if not the best looking cars out there at the moment! And it's a hellofa car in every way! :D

Unfortunately, I saw it at the last moment before it disappeared in traffic when I was waiting for the bus to arrive and looking at cars (I always do that LOL). The back end looked cool - that's all I saw of it. It was white with black stripes. :nods:

I like Lotuses, though you don't hear much about them nowadays.

Not sure how rare it is in the grand scheme of things, but I don't recall ever really seeing one/many before, but a Mazda RX7 Efini. Had a bodykit on and stuff obviously. :p

Also saw a (not so rare) Nissan 350Z in blue with a Nismo bodykit, was really very nice. Driver was a bit of a car though.