We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I saw a crapload of nice cars at Goodwood, but saw plenty of nice cars travelling down/around/from the area we stayed in! Countless Huracans, 458s, the odd F12, many Tesla Model S... even saw a LaFerrari and a 458 Speciale in convoy! But one of the highlights was seeing a Lamborghini Diablo go past on the M25 whilst we were in slow traffic... not a huge fan of the car but damn that thing is loud!

• 2 weeks later...

So on the Shieldaig on the west coast, and this is randomly parked at the side of the road...

[ATTACH]23787[/ATTACH]

Seeing a DS Safari is rare enough, seeing one out in the middle of nowhere in such good condition es even more special! It was packed to the brim as well so the owners had toured up here from France (I think that's a old french plate?).

And to make it even better, that backdrop! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Spent the afternoon in Monte Carlo, had the usual level of supercar there but nothing too special, was quite disappointed at the lack of hypercar etc:

K2d0nD0.jpg

cO9swZF.jpg

Is this a mansory model too or not? It looks so cheaply done...

7ZKDMSL.jpg

ezHUKST.jpg

n22U1Cd.jpg

DRp79mm.jpg

Two 600's for sale:

xdgJ7se.jpg

FsYfIVs.jpg

ZffqJK3.jpg

jm3ujLa.jpg

23LZmgX.jpg

S2AJXr0.jpg

3 x Conti GT:

QMgJZ0J.jpg

This plate is owned by Chelsea FC's Roman Abramovich, it's worth £254k

k4WQBrl.jpg

Ew

UVi3Onp.jpg

1cdQ90c.jpg

ocRFiNY.jpg

gjYuUI3.jpg

RfLiH6V.jpg

0cJGZxT.jpg

i16? :cheeky:

U1HQZAM.jpg

32G5pwG.jpg

7GkFKB5.jpg

jR6Ba2x.jpg

:drool:

GkOaMp8.jpg

soNYQC4.jpg

7wmmDtL.jpg

mxmmdW3.jpg

pIjuYwN.jpg

The Aventador's keys were dropped on the floor by the valet right in front of the owner (russian), the owner went absolutely mental at the Valet. It was awkward, I think the owner went a bit OTT.

• 1 month later...

@calster: that's an old Dutch license plate.

Was at a meeting of the dutch/belgian merc-forum. Interesting cars, both of members of the forum as of the belgian ''BBA'' crew. The car on picture 3 has a 5.4 V8 instead of the 4.3 Merc sold it with. The owner badged it as a C54 AMG. There were just a few oldies, there were also some Smarts, some cars original and some tuned.

image.php?image_id=61399

image.php?image_id=61419

image.php?image_id=61432

image.php?image_id=61442

image.php?image_id=61420

image.php?image_id=61407

image.php?image_id=61400

Was 2 weeks ago i was helping the guys at GT Scotland with there last event, as always it did not disappoint...

11062011_786571388115483_7710607185349902033_n.jpg?oh=5914efd44ab2a29118b77cdd9cd815df&oe=569A9429

Can see the mix of cars at the event, had supercars/sports car's lined up around the side of the carpark, Saloons in the center left, mixed bag on the right and at the front was classics! :)

Was lazy and just linked photo from the Facebook page, so low quality and such. But More photo's "Soon"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...