We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the 2018 TVR Griffith at the NEC 2 weeks ago...

[ATTACH]30502[/ATTACH]

After 10 years of the brand being in automotive purgatory, it was as if i'd seen the resurrection of Christ when I saw it in person. I genuinely held back a tear.

Its bloody fantastic. :cool:

Of course, the NEC Classic motor show is packed with all sorts, from Muiras to Metros. Im sure I've spammed plenty of photos over the years from the event, its always worth the yearly 900 mile round pilgrimage for it!

• 1 month later...

First spots of 2018 :lol: One question, do you think those photos came out too dark? Because on my phone they look good and on my computer they look way too dark

[ATTACH]30649[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30650[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30651[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30652[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30653[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30654[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30655[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30657[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30656[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30658[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30659[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

So i guess Land Rover and Jaguar is doing something in Corsica, because i seen just this week 3 new Discoverys with GB plates and RHD wich 2 of them were towing a small tracked excavator, 1 Discovery 4th gen RHD GB plates, 1 Defender with a snowplow again RHD GB plate and a few of new E paces mixed between GB and french plates all with Jaguar Experience on the sides.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...