We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

First Car!

Jacob

I baught it off my dads boss that's why I got it so cheap. That's why it's Hyundai and an auto and a 4 cylinder. But I don't really care it's a good first car that gets me to work, and back and to friends houses, and I'm going to keep it till I have enough to buy, and build my 77' f-150 stroker, and I'll probably keep it then still. And my insurance is cheap too only $110 a month so like £70. I do have a dodge but it's my parents I was driving it until I got my own

• 2 months later...

Update: Car needs front axle seals, tie rod ends, 3 drive belts, tranny and coolant flush, power window fuses, sunroof fabric panel. and while in the auto car wash one of the washers scraped, and dented the rear quater panel. going to take apart brakes tomorrow morning clean them up see from there on getting new ones. about 2k in parts and labour. Cheap car isnt so cheap anymore. Im going to fix it and pay it off then either selling, or trading for a 73-79 F-150 with either a 400 big block o,r a 460 and im going to start restoring it. Going to be expensive but when you have 2k coming in a month and one bill bascially it wont be too bad.

Pictures of damage:

6929222360_6571c266f9_z.jpg

312 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

7075298579_67d660d185_z.jpg

314 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

7075298271_2d6982ae92_z.jpg

313 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr