We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

When will the Dlc 2 comes out?

FerrariDriver12

Talking from a perspective of "making sense" they would announce and show some of DLC2 this coming week being that this week is the 1 year anniversary of TDU2's release. Then they should have a date set for release before or on the 3rd March being as this is when TDU2 was announced back in 2010. Realistically though there will probably be nothing said until the 29th February just so they can sort of say they made the "February" date they specified originally.

Prove me wrong Atari, prove me wrong!

Heh, some news about DLC2 comes out, a few pictures pop up, and TDU2 comes out of the bin and people get (mildly) positive about the series. Now I know what it's like to be a Sonic game fan. *hides*
It's been unbinned due to this week being the 1 year anniversary of the games release, not to mention it's been in the bin for 5 months also. :p

There's nothing to say it can't go back into the bin, as I said to some people it's out for cleaning but it could still go back if things don't change and the same crap gets back in.