We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What new features would you add?

calster17

What the name says really!

So Day and night? Weather? mechanical Failures?(Blowen head gaskets to wheels exploding)

Or more Fine tuning? a 'race cockpit'(removes back seats and other unwanted stuff), pop-up light conversions(removing them for aero reasons), Engine swaps from cars not in the game?

Or even more online modes?

I'd like day and night on some tracks! Fujimi Kaido, night time...WIN!

I'd also like a sort of Online lobby simaler to what GT5 has, where you can muck around before the race starts! would be great for photoshoots and such!

I think a freeroam would work but on a small scale. For example all the barriers could be removed on the Camino Viejo tracks allowing multiple route choics and also access into the Ladera test track and Iberian circuits. The same could be done on the Bernese Alps and almost all the other FM4 tracks.

I think it would be awesome for the more arcade style events (tag, etc) and could allow for 'follow the leader' type games too.

Paint stock rims.

Matte paint