We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trololol I can see you didn't quite make the drift alive in some shots :lol:

Good shots though :nods:

EDIT: looking at them on my pc now, they could be better, drifting is all about action, wich is something I kind of missed in these shots... I mean, a higher Shutter speed, more aperture or something, to make it feel with a bit more action :hmmm:

That second skyline, never have the forza 4 logo half on your car and half off, always try to have it totaly off, or if you have to totaly on...

also, all shots are centered to the right, try the left side too for once, I'm not really feeling these, sorry mate, I've seen better.]

The second one would be :drool2: if it didn't have that stupid logo on the car :gmc:

These look better then the shot I tried to make with this Crappy car.

I was trying to say, Hassan, amazing photo's, well done!

Edit: most of the cars seem centered right, next time "flip" (rotate the image 180 degrees ingame) and rotate it back in flickr, gives the image a better look ;)

Edit2: LOL @ my name, thanks for mentioning who's ideas these are, but, they are youre shots, you just took ideas from me, and you payed cookies for them (:ilc:)

What are my shots ugly or the car? :(

These look better then the shot I tried to make with this Crappy car.

I was trying to say, Hassan, amazing photo's, well done!

Edit: most of the cars seem centered right, next time "flip" (rotate the image 180 degrees ingame) and rotate it back in flickr, gives the image a better look ;)

Edit2: LOL @ my name, thanks for mentioning who's ideas these are, but, they are youre shots, you just took ideas from me, and you payed cookies for them (:ilc:)

:D Thank you Flo :ty: yeah i will start to have more variation but i stole the cookies back :evil: