We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FerrariDriver12: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Sound Mod

FerrariDriver12

Because I received REALLY bad feedback, i made a V2. Don't wonder. I converted it from Test Drive Unlimited 1. And i think it's the best sound i mod i ever made! It's now better than the Atari One? I made in the video a small compare between Stock Tdu 2 Sound and my sound mod. Please watch it. If you are not happy with it, i can't understand! I am really proud of this! Please, don't just write: "Bad". Tell me why! You can subscribe me. I am on the way to a good sound modder.

Edit: I will give the link of download and video later. First my official sound modder viper1 and FranckRibery have to test them.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9si_W7qqyfg&feature=youtube_gdata

Download Link: 612_scaglietti_high.bnk

Download Link V1: 612_scaglietti_high.bnk

Download Link V2:

@FerrariDriver

I just tried your 612 sound in my game (I only watched the video before).

It sounds like a mixed sound from other car sounds, right? It sounds unreal - when standing, the car sounds like a V8 (Mustang??), low rev sounds like a V8, too (much to bassy, the V12 has more growling, but less bass) and high rev is like a formula 1 car.

I don´t know what other sound modders do to create the sound, but maybe you should ask them for a possibility to mod a sound. I tried almost all of your sounds and they all sound like mixed from other car sounds.

you can PM me in german if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep going ...its gets better everytime you make a sound mod

I think some people here are not giving you the right feedback

i know you and viper lost hours of editing and testing ... for me you did a great job already !

you gave a big jump in your sounds ... so dont worry your time is not wasted as due you have fun with it

Keep going ...its gets better everytime you make a sound mod

I think some people here are not giving you the right feedback

i know you and viper lost hours of editing and testing ... for me you did a great job already !

you gave a big jump in your sounds ... so dont worry your time is not wasted as due you have fun with it

thanks for your feedback :)

• 2 months later...