We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi R8 - Widget007SoundMod

arturro007

I am not your friend! Come on...you have 10 Koenigsegg Agera R? and 100 Bugatti Veyrons SS..hhahhhhahhhaaaa, suuure......Your Video sounds smiliar to mine..you're right...;)

---------- Post added at 8:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:42 PM ----------

Yes, you're right..but he just don't check it, that his sound mod is bad....

Guys instead of arguing with each other about who is the best try instead learn something from each other

You guys will not get paid for the sounds ... instead of making stupid comparisons try to work as a team by teaching each other the skills you 2 got

Currently is very difficult to work with TDU2 Sound files due to pitch codification

In tdu2 the sound.bnk files work as a security system wich can only reads "wide" samples instead of regular samples ...theres another file called "subwave" wich nobody figure out yet (after i said already 30 times) that actually is the one responsibl for you guys cannot listen properly the samples you create

Instead of comparing stuff you guys should express you doubts to each other since there are few modders left

Cheers mates Work in team please

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bust your balls fellows, but I can say that none of your R8-samples, sounds like the real thing.

My father-in-law rented a R8 Coupé for a week last summer, and it didnt sound close to what you have posted here.

Actually the closest engine sound I can refer to the R8 he rented, is the original TDU2 R8 sound.