We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Realistic Automatic Transmission in Tdu 2

FerrariDriver12

I found this video. And, well i am so crazy, that i had a dream about it at night :D Hehe, and well. Just wanted to ask, if SOMEBODY knows, how it works. Thank you. Out.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hey Panikos. I can't really learn, what you are doing. Sometimes you don't do anything and the list change....And: I CAN'T FOLLOW! Please do it a bit more slowly or write just down these 5-6 steps for us! PLEASE!

He wont help us ;) :( I think he just want to make some "trouble" here in the Forum with posting this video with no instructions...

cheat engine is like a trainer maker for Many games, if you know how trainers work then you should be able to figure out how to make this work. and when he said google for it. he probably meant google for the cheat engine site, as that explains how to use the cheat engine program

cheat engine is like a trainer maker for Many games, if you know how trainers work then you should be able to figure out how to make this work. and when he said google for it. he probably meant google for the cheat engine site, as that explains how to use the cheat engine program

First of all, we dont get anything of the game! Whats the code for the RPM? And whats the code for the Upshift RPM and the downshift RPM? So thats why we cant do anything!

you have to scan for it. for example with top speed. you pick a car that can do 150mph so you scan for 150 you then pick a car that does 185 so you scan for 185 that will give you some "codes" as you call them ( they are actually memory addresses), but many so you carry on scanning. you pick another car that can do ...130 so you scan for that. each time you scan it reduces the amount of " codes" you see. when you think you have found the one you want, you change the numbers to get the effect you want. Thats how it works and the reason he cannot give you codes is because thats HIS memory addresses YOURS will be different, everyones memory addresses are different, in fact sometimes the memory addresses will be different each time you load the game on the same computer

The simple fact of the matter is. Some people are good at doing this sort of thing and some arent. There is one guy who has made a little program that tunes all cars to Level 50 YES! 50.. although you can only officially tune your car to level 4. Most of the great hacks for this game seem to come from Russian guys ( i guess they have a lot of time to play ) and they like to keep this sort of thing to themselves, but show that these things are possible if you work hard enough at it. So rather than complaining . why not get cheat engine, read their web page on how to use the cheat engine and have a try. You CANNOT break the game, its impossible. remember a trainer only runs in memory it doesn't alter any files. so if you do something wrong and it starts acting screwy, just quit the game, reload the game and then everything will be back to normal.

Now go experiment.

a little program that tunes all cars to Level 50 YES! 50.. although you can only officially tune your car to level 4.

The max tunning options is lv 255, the max speed per car ~ 6500 km/h. The possible max combinations like this:

amateurs.png

But meaningless. The game don't be better if editing performances for higher values - just get a lag and destroy the other people's game.

You CANNOT break the game, its impossible. remember a trainer only runs in memory it doesn't alter any files. so if you do something wrong and it starts acting screwy, just quit the game, reload the game and then everything will be back to normal.

Now go experiment.

This is not true.

• 1 month later...