We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCK FM4 Playtime #13 - 26.2

Paladin Skylark

TDUCk Community Playtime

Stuff we do:

-Cruise

-Tag (virus/keep the it)

-Soccer

-Occasional Cat&Mouse

-Photoshoots

-Drifting (which isn't really drifting because Clarence hosts)

->Basically what the people want

This week's theme (for the cruise) is Hybrids/Electric Vehicles. (Get over it. Your car must be a hybrid or electric vehicle, no exceptions)

Entrants:

1: Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

2: Gaga (Shaftweasel)

3: flo (forza4live)

4: hassan1995 (hassan955)

6: SuperHyper (SuperSanttu94 - though he'll just get on BF3 after... :cheeky:)

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

:ew: Clarabelle, I am willing to wait for you, unless you are going to be really really late. well, I hope to see you later today. I will be driving my tesla roadster unless more are doing that, then I will get my special thing out :cheeky:

EDIT: after the cruise, drifting, soccer and tag I want to do a quick lap around camino the viejo EXTREME (no sunset, just the normal) in CONVERTIBELS for a shoot I plan on making, thanks if we can do this (I'll bring this up later)

I can't host because I won't be there.

Otherwise I would've posted by now ;)

:cry:

DAMNED looks like we only are going to have 5 off us then, and maybe loz when he is on..... man. we are still doing this right?

Clarence, If you can trust me for once, let me host if my connection allows it, I won't start an epic drift battle (without permission) or something, really, I'll try and prove myself for once :cheeky:

Well who's connection is best now that both clarabelle and timbud are gone? Your's is verry unreliable, mine is too but :mhmm: I don't care who hosts (well maybe a little) but I want a good playtime without problems, santu, you try and host this, invite me first and then invite the bunch, I hope it works. Also, I am driving my tesla roadster, nobody do the same :evil:

Well who's connection is best now that both clarabelle and timbud are gone? Your's is verry unreliable, mine is too but :mhmm: I don't care who hosts (well maybe a little) but I want a good playtime without problems, santu, you try and host this, invite me first and then invite the bunch, I hope it works. Also, I am driving my tesla roadster, nobody do the same :evil:

Well, as this whole thing is kinda kept up by me and Devin (lately more by devin lol), I'll try and host first. If we have no problems, I can host all the way until Devin shows up. If we do get some problems with people joining, we'll try and figure something out in the lobby. But your NAT problems are out of this world :lol:

Then again, so are mine :gmc: