We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Possible to listen to own music in the game?

Grey_Wolf_Bozkurt

I've read a discription about adding own music in to the game. This should be actually for this TDU2, but it doesn't worked.

They say, that we must go to the savegame folder and create a folder called "RADIO". After that a custom station and put the music files in it. It can only play 32 files, but I don't have seen any changes.

Can somebody tell it?

I dont know that way u say but is fake for sure (in tdu2). But i know how to play your own radio music, you just need to have a unpacked game and then:

Download MiniBnkManager http://forum.tdu-central.com/threads/26702-Knyazev-TDUMT-II-Texture-Tools-v0-3 then you must unbin the song you want to replace in C:\Program Files\Atari\TDU2\Euro\Bnk\sound\radio\music replace it (recoment with the same name) and repack it again!! Good luck with that! :duck:

The instructions in the OP are for TDU1.

What is OP?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

I dont know that way u say but is fake for sure (in tdu2). But i know how to play your own radio music, you just need to have a unpacked game and then:

Download MiniBnkManager http://forum.tdu-central.com/threads/26702-Knyazev-TDUMT-II-Texture-Tools-v0-3 then you must unbin the song you want to replace in C:\Program Files\Atari\TDU2\Euro\Bnk\sound\radio\music replace it (recoment with the same name) and repack it again!! Good luck with that! :duck:

No, it hasn't worked! :( Can't hear my song in the game. The replaced song comes on the radio.

OK just to clarify. What Grey Wolf Bozkurt said in his First post is VERY wrong, those instructions ARE for TDU1 not TDU2

What Panikos said is only partly correct.. Yes you do need to unpack the game and replace the songs in the Sounds/Radio/Music folder ( with EXACTLY the same filenames ) But what he failed to tell you ( and the reason your new songs do not work ) is they must be in EXACTLY the same format . I don't just mean they need to be WAV files, they need to be the same kind of WAV files. There are loads of different kinds of wav files which can all have many different bit rates and frequency settings ( such as PCM 4400hz Stereo 32bit, or ADPCM 3200hz mono 16bit) it needs to be the same settings as the original files used. If you choose mono instead of stereo or you have a different frequency 4400hz or 3200hz when it is supposed to be something else or you save it as PMC and it supposed to be ADPCM ( or vice versa ) then No the songs will not work. they MUST be exactly the same type of WAV file.

I know there is a tutorial SOMEWHERE on this site explaining exactly what you need to do, look for it... If you do ANYTHING other than what it tells you, IT WILL NOT WORK.

Here is the the link to the tutorial, if this does not work then it means you have done something wrong... LINK ..