We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE sound (Farboud BNK)

Doctor G.

Yes this sound is very difficult to recreate

I myself had to made almost 5 versions of it !

You did make a good joob on the samples but i think that the sound its too low volumed wich make the sound become "weak" it seems that the car dont have power... anyway :

Sugestion :

- try to make the sound in other bnk file ( i recomend Lambo_murc wich has a very loud filter (CARVST.xmb)))

You just have to pitch again the samples and increase volume a bit

try to distress the sound too a bit (for you to recreate this sound perfectly in game you need to add a bit of distorcion directly to the samples)

If you need help mate just send me a pm i will help you (i have time now to make sounds dont worry !! i know i have failed with you once)

Thanks all for feedback and suggestions. About the pitch it sounds even higher than in the original audio (it reaches the breaker at a lower tone already), so I don't think I'll change anything about it. Maybe it doesn't sound too "powerful" or something I don't know, but it's as close as it can be from the audio source, that source has some gain in it and a weak audio volume. But I don't want to apply filters or anything that will make the sound more synthetic, I just added some bass, amplified dynamics and volume, applied hiss and pop/click filter ; I already made 4 different beta versions before posting this one so i'm done with it for now.

Tombass this is the defaut turbo sound in that video. If you talk about my custom turbo sound that I have used in some other videos (like this one :

), it's not released so far, but if you are interested I can create a specific thread to share it.

Note : I just posted the original video so you can compare the sounds, notice about the redline.