We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2- DuoLauncher

cesanaboia

TDU2 DuoLauncher 1.5 BETA

choose to start UpLauncher or Universal Launcher

Changelog:

Versione 1.00 BETA:

Info

UpLauncher

UniversalLauncher

Versione 1.5 BETA:

Options

Restore graphic

Download:DOWNLOAD

GUIDA:

1-Download files

2-Extract .rar file in desktop

3-Open TDU2 DuoLauncher:

[ATTACH]17236[/ATTACH]

4-Go into options and select the path of UpLauncher and Universal Launcher (first time only)

[ATTACH]17237[/ATTACH]

*press the save button to close

5-Have fun!

.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 REQUEST

_______________________________________Bye all___________________________________________

• 4 months later...

I guess someone will find this useful, but i dont really see the point for most people.. If you mod anything in the game you will always be running universal launcher, if you dont mod the game you will pretty much always be using uplauncher. its not like we really need to switch between the two on a regular basis...

Even without the 2 shortcuts on the desktop, its still no real bother to run one or the other, both are sat in the main game folder and both have similar names so they are right next to each other in the file list. Just a case of " do i click this icon, or move down one file and click that one"

Nice that you made something for the community, but in all honesty id say the majority of people would never need to use it.