We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Track Days

iNotACactus

Got this idea after the (rather disastrous) Nurburgring Track Day of the FM4 Playtimes and decided I could combine it with the regular events and create something at least decent with it and on a different schedule for people who can't make it. General formatting stuff is stolen from Santtu (Playtime #1 thread), sorry if this is an issue but I'm crap at formatting posts and will happily re-make the post if that is an issue. So right, here goes...

TDUCk FM4 Track Day(s)

*Basically playtime but on Saturday nights for people who can't make the FM4 Playtime

*Kicking things off is a cruise around some track that will be decided by host or suggested

*After initial event we will do a cruise then will play whatever people want to apart from serious drifting (sorry flo :p)

*Preliminary timing is 8PM GMT on Saturday, if this time is an issue please say so in the comments

Rules

Track Days:

*Don't be an arse.

*Theme/budget rules will be interpreted (around 20PP/$5000 over will be max)

*The week's host is allowed to kick people at their own discretion, as long as a majority of the lobby agrees and it can be justified

Cruise:

*There's a speed limit of 80kph, which is about 50mph

*The speed limit MUST be obeyed (Except on places where it's hard to resist, eg the Fujimi downhill stretch)

*If the track has any areas to stop and do photos (Fujimi waterfall for instance), the line-up is reversed when leaving the area

*Try to keep it clean

*Overtaking is allowed, AS LONG AS YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE! Do NOT overtake if you're not 100% sure you'll make it through clean

Soccer:

*There's 2 teams, red and blue. You can change your team by pressing A on your name and choosing "change player team"

*If the sides seem to be unbalanced, try to balance them out. They might not go even every time but as long as they're as balanced as possible, then it's fine

*SUV/Pick-Up drivers must be goalie for their team General:

*Remember that lag will occur

*On nearly all weeks we will have a theme

*If you have a mic, use it if possible

*Play fair and have fun!

This Week (week of 3/3):

The theme is: Your Favorite Production Car

Tuning is: Allowed

Damage is: None

Budget is: 999,999,999

Auctionhouse is: Allowed

Restriction is: Production Cars

PI Max is: 999

This week the track is: Benchmark Layout A

Entrants:

1: Llama (Shaftweasel) (Add this one if you want to join)

2: Hassan995 (Hassan995)

3: CarbonCactus (Carbon Coffeeee)

4: Timmeh (T1M670)

5: Pressurized (PrimoLoz)

6: MrLolololXD (MrLolololXD)

7: Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

Guest MrLolololXD

Awesome, I should be able to make this at a 50% hit-rate each week. Put me down, I'll definately get to the first one, XBL GT is the same as my forum name, MrLolololXD

I'v always though there should be 2 events, as people always complained in the Playtime threads about how the time is bad for them! (even though it was always said that it wouldn't change due to the vote that was taken before hand) :cheeky:

-=Edit=-

sorry, but quick change of plans mean I cant join tonight. :( Sorry