We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Forza Horizon" is a fast-paced, pick-up-and-play racing game and the newest entry in the "Forza Motorsport" franchise. Available this Fall, the game is being created in partnership with acclaimed racing development studio Playground Games.

:hmmm:

Sounds arcade ish to me sadly.

After seeing that vid, and seeing the games many of the people from Playground games have helped to make(ToCA,DiRT,Blue & PGR)

I'm getting second toughs on the open world aspect sadly, as there all arcadey ,Dirt & Grid(formerly ToCA)....more chance of a Arcady Forza. Shame

But hopefully it is a open world game! It'd be a killer of a game!

I think just because its an openworld game it'll naturally be more arcadey.

Folk that don't like it will stick to Forza 4 and all the rest can play horizon...

Will be interesting to see how playground pull it off though. I really hope they don't mess with the physics though.

If its PGR style, I can see it not selling as well as the likes of Forza. There are quite a few track racers out there and they'd be better off useing the PGR name!

Eather way, It'll be intresting to see if the game gets the same cars as Forza 4 has, or if it'll be cut down! (Open world driving with Forza's car list?)

• 2 weeks later...