We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be interesting, but then this sort of thing is always comes up. Even GT5 was supposed to have a free roam feature, I believe. Or maybe that was GT6? Still, if it does work out, and they borrow the framework from FM4, they just might get another Live subscriber. ;)

NOT EVERYONE CAN SAY APRIL FOOLS IN FRENCH :fp:

I don't speak French, but the enormous grinning fish and "d'Avril" thing was an effective clue. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

;466847']It would be interesting' date=' but then this sort of thing is always comes up. Even GT5 was supposed to have a free roam feature, I believe. Or[b'] maybe that was GT6[/b]? Still, if it does work out, and they borrow the framework from FM4, they just might get another Live subscriber. ;)

-Leadfoot

GT66 maybe :cheeky:

Dam I cant wait to get some real info in the game! But that will eather mew I'll be really happy and lwait for it! Or I'll go meh and walk off in the other direction!

Wait for it.

Yes, the big stuff will be at E3!

Good to know that then, but, it's still pretty far away, will we have any updates meanwhile? (Updates, as in In game trailer, photo's) or anything at all?

It is possible some info might leak earlier but the official reveal to the public including ingame media will be at E3 and after.

Soo long :cry: